What is Orbiter Finance ?
Orbiter Finance is a decentralized cross-chain bridge application that offers low-cost and near-instant asset transfers across different chains. It is one of the infrastructure solutions for Ethereum Layer 2. Currently, it supports asset transfers between Ethereum, zkSync Era, zkSync Lite, Polygon zkEVM, Polygon, Arbitrum, Arbitrum Nova, Loopring, Optimism, Immutable X, Starknet, and BNB Chain.
Click here to learn more about Orbiter Finance.
How to Transfer Assets through Orbiter Finance ?
You can transfer assets between different blockchain networks using Orbiter Finance. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to transfer ETH from the Ethereum network to the zkSync Era network using Orbiter Finance. Here are the specific steps:
1. Open the APP and switch the imKey wallet to the Ethereum network.
2. Search for "Orbiter" on the "Browse" page and open the DApp.
3. Click "Confirm" to allow the app to access the wallet address.
4. Select the tokens to transfer across chains, and the network to send and receive assets from.
5. Enter the amount and click “SEND” - “CONFIRM AND SEND” - "Request imKey Confirmation" in sequence, and finally complete the signature confirmation on the hardware device.
6. Wait for the transaction status to change from “Processing” to “Completed” with three green icons below. This means that the tokens have been successfully sent. You can see the transferred assets after switching to your zkSync Era wallet on the first page of imKey.
Please reach out to Orbiter Finance officials if you have any problems when using the DApp:
The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imKey does not provide any guarantees or commitments regarding the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor does it assume any responsibility. Investing in digital assets carries risks, so please carefully assess the investment risks and consult relevant professionals before making any decisions on your own.