What is BSC？
BNB Smart Chain (formerly Binance Smart Chain) is a blockchain developed by Binance, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, using Proof of Staked Authority (PoSA).
BSC supports smart contracts and is EVM-compatible, allowing developers to deploy smart contracts and build DApps on BSC conveniently. Compared with Ethereum, the transaction fees are lower and confirmation time is faster.
imKey now supports asset management and token discovery on BSC, and provides quick access to its DApps. Let's experience it together~
How to use BSC with imKey?
Switching to BSC wallet
Enter the asset page of ETH wallet, click "Ethereum"at the top, and click "BNB Smart Chain" to switch to the BSC wallet.
Receiving and transferring funds
In the BSC wallet, You can click "Transfer" or "Receive" and then perform the corresponding operation.
Click "Receive ", share the QR code or copy the address and send it to the other party.
Click "Transfer", set the type and amount of token you want to transfer, enter the receiver’s address, and then click "Next".
Note: please make sure you have sufficient BNB in your wallet to pay Gas fee before transferring.
BSC’s ecosystem on imKey
Click "DApp" on the asset homepage to view and experience recent popular DApps on BSC.
Switching back to ETH wallet
Click "BNB Smart Chain" at the top, and click "Ethereum" to switch to the Ethereum wallet.
Withdrawing tokens from Binance to imKey
To transfer assets on BSC from Binance to imToken, you can follow the steps below. We will take BNB as an example.
1. Click "Receive" to enter the receive page, and click "Copy".
2. Open Binance Exchange, click "Wallets" - "Withdraw", and select "BNB" or other assets supported by BSC.
3. Select "BNB Smart Chain (BEP20)" in "Network", paste the copied address, and enter the password to withdraw coins.
Transferring tokens from imKey to Binance
If you want to transfer funds from imToken to Binance Exchange on BSC, you can follow the steps below, taking BNB as an example.
1. Enter Binance Exchange, click "Wallets" - "Deposit", and select "BNB" or other assets supported by BSC.
2. Select "BNB Smart Chain (BEP20)" in "Network" and copy the BNB deposit address.
3. On the asset page of imToken, click "Transfer", select "BNB" on the pop-up, paste the deposit address of Binance, enter the amount you want to transfer, click "Next", and the transfer can be completed after paying the gas fee.
For best security on large amounts of crypto, consider our hardware wallet, imKey. imKey also supports the BSC network.
Risk Warning: The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imToken does not make any guarantees and promises for the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor assume any responsibility. Digital asset investment has risks. You should carefully evaluate these investment risks and consult with relevant professionals to make your own decisions.