If you want to transfer your assets from imKey wallet to an exchange, you need to know how to obtain the correct deposit address for the exchange before transferring, taking USDT transfer as an example:
- To transfer USDT in an ETH wallet, you need to copy the exchange's ERC20 USDT deposit address;
- To transfer USDT in a BTC wallet, you need to copy the exchange's OMNI USDT deposit address;
- To transfer USDT in a TRX wallet, you need to copy the exchange's TRC20 USDT deposit address.
If you transfer USDT in an ETH wallet and copy the exchange's TRC20 USDT deposit address, you will receive an "incorrect wallet address" prompt.
Friendly reminder: You need to use a specific cryptocurrency to pay the transaction fee when transferring, so please make sure that your wallet has enough specific cryptocurrency to pay the fee.
- When transferring ERC20 USDT, it is recommended that you have at least 0.02 ETH in your ETH wallet;
- When transferring TRC20 USDT, it is recommended that you have at least 10 TRX in your TRX wallet;
- When transferring OMNI USDT, it is recommended that you have at least 0.0001 BTC in your BTC wallet.
Note: All fees are charged by the blockchain network, and imKey does not charge any fees.
Next, we will use the example of transferring USDT from imKey's ETH wallet to introduce how to use imKey wallet for transfers. Let's take a look together~
- Open the imKey hardware wallet and enable Bluetooth on your mobile phone (Android phones need to enable GPS location services);
- Before transferring, please make sure that there is enough ETH in your ETH wallet to pay the miner fee.
How to Transfer
1. Open imToken, click the navigation bar in the upper left corner to enter the "Select Wallet" interface, and then click the ETH wallet section of the imKey hardware wallet.
2. Click "Transfer", select USDT, paste the receiving address, enter the transfer amount, and click "Next".
Note: The receiving address should be the ERC20 USDT deposit address.
3. After clicking "Request imKey Confirmation", check the "Payment Information" on the imKey hardware wallet and click the down arrow.
4. After confirming the "Receiving Address" and "Miner Fee", click the "OK" button to sign and confirm, and after waiting for a while, you will be able to see the USDT you transferred in the receiving address.