After binding and activating imKey with imToken, a PIN code is required to use imKey.
The PIN code is used to unlock imKey for daily use, adding an extra layer of security protection.
How to set the PIN code?
1. The PIN code for imKey must be 6-8 digits and cannot be a combination of the same or consecutive numbers.
2. On imKey, select "Set PIN" to enter the setup process.
3. Set each digit using the up and down buttons, press "OK" to confirm, and "C" to cancel.
4. Repeat this process until all the digits for the PIN code have been selected. (If you want to set a 6-digit PIN code, press the "OK" button when the "✔️" symbol appears in the 7th digit. If you want to set a 7 or 8-digit PIN code, switch the button to the corresponding number and confirm when the "✔️" symbol appears.)
5. Enter the PIN code again to confirm.
- The PIN code is used to unlock imKey and cannot be retrieved if lost, so keep it safe.
- The same or consecutive number combinations are not supported.
- Do not use random PIN codes or those provided by third-party tools.
How to change the PIN code?
Enter the PIN to open imKey, click "OK" to enter the wallet settings page, select "Settings" > "Change PIN," enter the original PIN for identity verification, and then reset the PIN.
Note: To ensure the security of wallet assets, imKey will be forced to reset after five consecutive incorrect PIN code attempts. Users must remember the set PIN code because there is no way to reset or retrieve a lost PIN code.